Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Colours.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

So then, I've now approached a point where I personally feel I need to have logo's on my uniform and a sign-written van.

(Yes, I didn't before, but now I am)

What i usually where is this:

3341102_orig.jpg

snickers-canvas-plus-trousers-in-navy_680x480_85_4323.jpg

With a pair of steel toe cap boots.

My logo is turquoise and grey on white (or turquoise white on grey) and will go well on my silver van.

I'm not limited to these colours though and am wondering about changing the look of the business.

What colours do you all wear?

I'm needing new trousers anyway so will easily spend another 80-90quid on trousers but wanna make sure get right ones.

Thoughts.

Have a look in go outdoors mason they do some good ens in thereand u can

Unzip the bottom of the leg to turn into shorts on hot days ideal for windowcleaning .

get a pink t shirt and get your logo printed on... you will stand out /emoticons/wink.png

And go outdoors is a very good shop i never been but i am planning to go soon when i need some more workwear

get a pink t shirt and get your logo printed on... you will stand out /emoticons/wink.png

And go outdoors is a very good shop i never been but i am planning to go soon when i need some more workwear
Ive got bright yellow lol. I only got the becasue my van was green and whne I got my van sign written then only colpour tha stands out agiants green is.... Thats right yellow. I now regret getting a green van.

^^^^^

I'm not surprised.

I'm just debating going black.

Snickers black trousers look sweet and black polos with company logo on will look good. and aslong as i get pure black I'll never be two tone tony will I?

Green is associated with gardeners mainly and highway maintenance.

Red is Sooty's (local firm of cowboys).

Pink is the everton away strip.

Yellow is a warning to predators that I'm poisonous.

White would get mucky.

Gold is camp.

I dunno....

Maybe try opening an image of your logo in photoshop and trying different backgrounds see which the logo looks best against but I'm guessing it'll be black or navy.

I like the idea of pink. That will stand out.

^^^^^

I'm not surprised.

I'm just debating going black.

Snickers black trousers look sweet and black polos with company logo on will look good. and aslong as i get pure black I'll never be two tone tony will I?

Green is associated with gardeners mainly and highway maintenance.

Red is Sooty's (local firm of cowboys).

Pink is the everton away strip.

Yellow is a warning to predators that I'm poisonous.

White would get mucky.

Gold is camp.

I dunno....
Not left herself much scope there masons lol

i wear pretty much the same as you, with my co. name printed on the chest of the polo, black would look sweet tho! also, i dunno how much your spending on your trousers but mine cost a tenner from the market, almost identical?

U want to stand out /emoticons/smile.png

If your logo stands out then it doesnt matter about the colour... but if your logo doesnt stand out then you got to get a stand out colour t shirt something like pink /emoticons/smile.png

my logo does stand out... so i jsut get normal hoodies and print my logo on them /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back