Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Tanks

andyc

Hi guys i bought a 500l water tank with a 1" female bsp outlet located at the bottom of the tank. However i now need the fitting from the 1" female thread to my hose . problem is i cant find one grrr. why is this all i can find is 3/4 . 1/2 fittings etc. why is this ita driving me nuts. can someone help me with a link please. why couldnt pure freedom where i bought the tank have fitted a 3/4 female bsp as these are everywhere for sale. Am i missing something.

Hi guys i bought a 500l water tank with a 1" female bsp outlet located at the bottom of the tank. However i now need the fitting from the 1" female thread to my hose . problem is i cant find one grrr. why is this all i can find is 3/4 . 1/2 fittings etc. why is this ita driving me nuts. can someone help me with a link please. why couldnt pure freedom where i bought the tank have fitted a 3/4 female bsp as these are everywhere for sale. Am i missing something.
http://www.t-mex.co.uk/ is the best place i`ve found for fittings etc.... they do all types of reducers

Hi taylor made , visted website but same problem no 1" threaded elbows only 3/4 1/4 3/8 etc. no 1" threaded adaptor. confused buddy.
No you need a reducing bush 1 inch to what ever 3/4 or 1/2 inch.. then an elbow to fit that mate .... hope that makes sense...

Why doesn't anybody listen to me GRRRR

search on cleaning spot for ELB112

It's £1.79 inc vat.

1inch bsp elbow to barb

Back