Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting your website to the top of Google?

Hi guys

So I've made the changes you have recommended over the last few days to try and make the site google optimised, and also make it more professional and informative.

Could you cast your eyes over it again and see what other change I could make?

Regards

Jon

Jon you could pay £200 or £2,000 for one, remember to compare what your getting, not just the price, ask to see previous work, their rankings, whether they charge fir updating it, if it includes hosting etc etc

But go with Jakes guy cos he has a good looking website AND is ranked number 1 /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol thanks Mr bump,

A lot of the ranking is down to a few secrets you can do yourself, but I'm not one to give them away to all my competitors /emoticons/wink.png

wel u can buy .co.uk and get it to redirect to ur .com page no biggie

u need to hire someone to jazz ur site up right and insert keywords and make it better as google will then rank it higher

when u have it set up with keywords etc ask your friends family etc to search every day for it on google then click on ur page

in time this also makes ur page go higher up the listtings

One key tip I didn't know till last week is not just the title but the description length.

1&1 Internet (folks I use for my site) say not to exceed 168 characters otherwise in the results list it ends up trailing off.

I re did my description early last week and don't know if just coincidence but enquiries are up about 20% since.

Back