Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Hi everyone been a few weeks since I've been in here, I've been looking in to buying a pressure washer to add on to my other cleaning services that I offer, is 12lpm a no go to start up for drives and patios? Just don't know what one to buy it doing my nut in lol.

I was looking at these but just wanted to know if there ok or if there's better for the money or it's probably not enough money for a good pressure washer? Any advice would be great TIA
285436d87b94008a3af178c619e18117.jpg
aa0a465b552b6d9f4917d218444b18c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will do the job Neil, but try and stretch to a 15lpm one,

You will soon be pining for a faster flow rate if you go for the 12lpm,

Having said that, if it's only occasional jobs you'll be doing then the 12 will suffice I'm sure, fine for 1 job a month, anything more and you'll start to want 15lpm or even 21lpm

Ps, they are jetmac machines your seeing on eBay, good starter machines, check out his website jetmac.co.uk at the loncin 15lpm machines

And would I need to buy more equipment to go with it or can I crack on straight away?

You need a turbo nozzle it's a must have, then a black nozzle, forget the degree but you can use it as a broom.

12 will work but I agree with above 15 will be better, I went from a 12 to a 21 and the difference is incredible.

Would also recommend getting as much hose as you can, keep having to move is a real pain in the ass.

top one with reel is 10 lpm,bottom one 12lpm.they are good machines mine never misses a beat.just be careful,sometimes what you see you don't get.i had a few issues with things missing & wrong lance.but apart from that QUALITY.

Cheers @Diwrnach[emoji106] looks like I need to spend a fair bit then was now looking at this but it doesn't come with hose for that price [emoji33]
4391b3924b1ddc5e5ee5ebfe20f6e973.jpg

top one with reel is 10 lpm,bottom one 12lpm.they are good machines mine never misses a beat.just be careful,sometimes what you see you don't get.i had a few issues with things missing & wrong lance.but apart from that QUALITY.
What one do you have @mark

Cheers @Diwrnach[emoji106] looks like I need to spend a fair bit then was now looking at this but it doesn't come with hose for that price [emoji33]
4391b3924b1ddc5e5ee5ebfe20f6e973.jpg

I'll take a look for you tomorrow but if you have a budget like that you can get a real good set up.

Love pressure washing.

I'll take a look for you tomorrow but if you have a budget like that you can get a real good set up.
Love pressure washing.
Cheers @Diwrnach I just want to get the right one so I can get out there and start doing this type of work if I can get it cheaper I would be happy[emoji6]

You'll get a free turbo nozzle with any jetmac machine you buy,

You'll basically get everything you need sent to you Neil

I did a lot of research on this before I decided to buy a machine.its like jake said,it depends how often you use it etc.i recently bought the loncin g210 7 horse 12l per min.this fits my purpose, I needed a machine I could transport easily.i can pick it up!!!its a very powerfull machine.you also get a turbo nozzle with it.its also good on fuel & starts 1st time.but the" main part "it leans superbly.

Neil the 12lpm will be fine mate, if you've never used a Petrol one before it'll seem like an absolute revelation,

It will do all the work, just slightly slower than a 15lpm,

Perhaps start out with the 12, see how busy you get then upgrade to 15 or 21 of you start getting really busy,

The good thing is you will pay off the 12lpm machine within 2-3 jobs mate, so it may be worth a go!

How about the surface cleaner what's that all about? Do I need one of them? sorry I feel like right newbie well I suppose I am [emoji23]

You don't need one mate, and it wouldn't work with a 12lpm anyway,

But you don't need it, so don't even worry! I always your doing loads and loads of pressure washing jobs, it's not necessary, I had one and sold it within a month!

The turbo nozzle will be all you need pretty much

I will use it every now and then so I presume 12lpm is good enough then , how much is the hosing is there any particular one I need?

I pick my 21lpm machine up to put it in back of pick up which is waist heigh lol though I wouldn't recommend it.

12lpm will do the job and get you going.

So for £800 say can I get something good do you lot reckon? Instead of over a grand [emoji106]

Hose I recommend 30m if you can stretch to it.

As for rotary I used it on 12 and was useless, 15 also useless, on the 21 I find it awesome for patios you can do them in minutes, block paving is hit and miss depending what the joints are like.

Get the 12lpm Neil, you'll be die with that mate, and you'll save a load of dosh

Back