Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Patio clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Williams Jet Wash

Williams jet wash Services
Just thought I'd share a recent patio clean of mine and my method basically I kicked off the patio clean with a old hypo drum container 25l filled about a third with hypo and a good dash of ubik as surfactant then the rest water I used the ips pro spayed him up then I drank my coffee and eat a Bickie and spent that time whilst dwelling about 30mins to get my washer out and filled the wheelie bin up attached flat surface cleaner and cleaned up what I could... Then switched to the normal turbo lance and did round the edges.. This what the kind of patio where the joints were a shitty sandy cement mix.. So I ended up with a lot of mud left after fsg.. So I used a sort of fan jet I found on eBay that is perfect for a final rinse and rinse what I can do drains.. Left with better results using the hypo mix homeowner very pleased we've got no swirl marks no stripes just a nice finish- happy days image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back