Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did My 'fao Kips Thread Get Deleted'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuffers

If so, why? And if it's deleted, do I not get a pm explaining why? I fear it has been deleted because I mentioned another forum. That other forum seems to have childish views towards mentioning other forums too.

All I was trying to do was get this kid some help (a fellow window cleaner) as he mentioned where he lived and Kips lives in the same town. I do wonder about the human race sometimes.

Thank you for reading.

Yo tuffers I've not seen it mate but I presume it would be deleted if it mentioned the darker side with 3 letters. They do it if someone mentions us as well mate. Just pm kips I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Hey, I've been away visiting someone so haven't really been online - Tuffers I'll send you a PM, I didn't see the thread but maybe you can explain in PM /emoticons/smile.png

Yo tuffers I've not seen it mate but I presume it would be deleted if it mentioned the darker side with 3 letters. They do it if someone mentions us as well mate. Just pm kips I'm sure he'll be happy to help.
Dodge I know they don't like other forums being mentioned. But ti t for tat is bordering on childish IMO. We are all grown ups working in the same trade and not trying to conquer the world.

Oh well, such is life.

I hear what your saying Tuffers but in reality if we allow people to mention other forum people will go ovee there we on this forum want you to stay here stay put, I imagine other forums will have same rules!

Had a look but can't find the thread. I wonder who it is as I don't know too many other lads around here that are working on the glass, would be a nice way to make an introduction by helping them out perhaps /emoticons/smile.png

I hear what your saying Tuffers but in reality if we allow people to mention other forum people will go ovee there we on this forum want you to stay here stay put, I imagine other forums will have same rules!
I went over there, soon came back like !!!!!!!

Should of been locked and pm sent.

We wont allow talk of other forums.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back