Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what swivelloc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

paul fenwick

what's the best unger swivelloc handle to buy straight or angled to use on my harris pole.coming across awkward windows now above connys and porches and don't want to leave any undone.also buying the angle joint so don't know if this make the choice different.very limited budget so staggering what I buy till more money coming in off my round.thanks:thumbsup:

You want the 0° or straight as it is called on some sites like wintecs

The adjustable crank does the job of an angled handle meaning you get good contact from whatever angle you stand at

Above connys you can have the crank straight and the swiveloc loose and fan like you normally would

You can get it and an unger plastic/ aluminium adjustable crank from them for around 20 quid with free postage

You will need an unger s channel as well

Best to dogear it polzn bladz style and then it needs no detailing on those awkward jobs

Wrap an old towel round the crank afterwards to give the sill a good wipe

thanks daveyboy1 clears up what I was confused about.Already checked out prices on wintecs site same as w c w site but as you said FREE delivery.thanks

Back