Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

some sad person on this forum !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

lmaoo... igot a message on my phone... id like a quote please... had 2 missed calls from the person within 20 minutes... i rang back no answer...

he rang back and goes i gota few houses in the town i need 6 windows cleaning...

inside and outside.... can u do them ? i go of course /emoticons/smile.png He goes how would u do them i go wfp outside and trad inside... he goes how experienced are u ? i go been running for a few weeks now but i clean to a very good standard ect... you wont be dissapointed lol i knew this person was weird and something wasnt right lmaoo...

then he goes to me your not a window cleaner... your **** this n that...

he goes u no hu i am ? i go hu he goes am from windowcleaningforum... and your arrogant i dont like u.... i go so waht u foning me for /emoticons/wacko.png lmao... he goes lets meet up and sort it out... i go erm... am on so and so road come now... he sounded really geeky ! and had nothing else better to do in his life... so he had 2 fone me and act like a 12 year old ! lmaoo he goes to me your 20 years old ? i go no am 21 actually /emoticons/sad.png

he ended up putting the phone down when i started swearing back at him

i got a person in mind who i think i know who it is... and trust me mate... im not daft /emoticons/wink.png

sad low life .. go get laid ? go get a girlfriend ? do something better with ya life /emoticons/sad.png lmao

Wer'e all on here to help each other & no doubt we have all learnt something from someone. I know I have. We all have a laugh & a joke but bottom line were' all windys and yes we have a few disagreements but we all help each other & are forum mates. We do not need this. It's out of order.

The thing is, I would never think of doing that to someone, as I'm sure everyone else on here wouldn't.

That guy has some weird thoughts and to act them out and do that is even wierder.

Name and shame? Though as you aren't sure we can't judge til he says.

Put a number up....

Back