Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying a round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

R

Ryan

well 1 aint come up but i was wondering who bought a round from scratch and did any customers drop you as u took it over or anything ?

how did you find taking it over

also value of a round is it 4x times what its worth monthly or how do people work it out ?

i ahve never bought a round, but know a few who have and on average they look at losing at 1/3

the price of a round can vary, a well established rounds very compact been going 10 + years, all pay on line, is worth a lot more than something been going 6 months and have to collect 3 times a , i have looked,at selling up because of the **** jobs, but then i got loads of great jobs pay online or on day, never give me a not this mone Swear word!th, so i just dump the ****

i am always wary of great rounds for sale, than make a fortune a month, with no collecting, but the bloke is giving it all up to go work in a warehouse on mim wage

Different rounds are worth different amounts, kinda goes without saying lol, say If I was buying one customer who's worth £10 a month, that customer is worth around 3-4 times that amount so £30 or £40. Do this with every custy in the round your buying and that's the amount you should be looking at paying, personally I don't value my customers like that and would never buy a round of someone else.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?c5btoq

build your own round up, I was speaking to a bloke in a pub once and he payed a grand for about 250 pound a months worth of work, when i told him i spent 35 quid on 5000 leaflets and about a week dropping them off as well as door knocking and facebook and i picked up nearly 400pounds worth of work he was gutted, wish i could of took a pic of his face

I bought a round, and i got about 1/3 more customers once i took over. Most people didnt like tho old window cleaner so was bonus for me.

And to be fair iv never lost a customer wen i bought a round. Aslong as your nice to sumone and do a good job you wont lose any

I've never understood buying a round. If you don't buy it and the other cleaner packs up then you know there are suddenly a lot of people without a cleaner and its time to go canvassing...

i ahve never bought a round, but know a few who have and on average they look at losing at 1/3

the price of a round can vary, a well established rounds very compact been going 10 + years, all pay on line, is worth a lot more than something been going 6 months and have to collect 3 times a , i have looked,at selling up because of the **** jobs, but then i got loads of great jobs pay online or on day, never give me a not this mone Swear word!th, so i just dump the ****

i am always wary of great rounds for sale, than make a fortune a month, with no collecting, but the bloke is giving it all up to go work in a warehouse on mim wage
This is the best advice i have read on buying rounds - thank you!

build your own round up, I was speaking to a bloke in a pub once and he payed a grand for about 250 pound a months worth of work, when i told him i spent 35 quid on 5000 leaflets and about a week dropping them off as well as door knocking and facebook and i picked up nearly 400pounds worth of work he was gutted, wish i could of took a pic of his face
were did you get the leaflets done /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back