Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik Shocker !!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris Dall

One of my lads worked for me Friday, did a full house valet. But custy text me today some pictures of her front door! Ruined! Any ideas other than accessing my insurance please! Seems ubik was left to dry ???

Door is a blue composite style

How strong was the ubik?

I have left it on upvc roofs for a good while to bite in before with no issues and once did a high window with it and then had an equipment breakdown and by the time @Adams0211 came round and helped me it was about 40 minutes without rinsing off and was fine

I know virosol will stain if left too long or too strong as I have done that

Maybe the same has happened if not washed off

sounds like poor training on how to use chemicals to me! making it to strong, and leaving it on for to long.

it would be an insurance job, as some of these composite doors can run upto a £1000 and that can be without fitting!!!!

I use Ubik as my pre treat TFR around the wheels, arches and lower panels before I snow foam my car & van. Great stuff /emoticons/smile.png

Good for first cleans too lol

@Damo is this in relation to the problem? I only ask as last time it turned to a chat on Ford Rs motors whichbis why I split the thread to keep this on topic.
Yeah i know you split it up which is fine, but you took away the message that asked the OP to email me as i have advice for him IF it's what i think it is. However not keen to put it on fourm. What i can do though, is just PM him.

Yeah i know you split it up which is fine, but you took away the message that asked the OP to email me as i have advice for him IF it's what i think it is. However not keen to put it on fourm. What i can do though, is just PM him.
@Damo keeping advise secret then! lol ;-)

Back