Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't forget the bread & milk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I'm going to have to ban myself from shopping at lidil as all I went in for was some bread and milk.

Can you guess what I also brought on a whim?:rolleyes:

I liked the bit about

DO NOT use for medical purposes.

DO NOT insert in orifices of the body.

So frank leave it alone but I'm betting he is still going to try sticking it up his nose knowing him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well that did not take frank long now did it. :whistle:

Time to get the nose hair trimmer out as it looks like my missus hairy legs up there :laugh:

Hope it's not a CNC special.... I, I mean Frank, tried cutting his hair once with a nose and beard trimmer... I, err, wouldn't recommend it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyhow the good news is I now don't have to rip the bath out after all as its one of those Jacuzzi types bubble baths with the taps in the middle against the wall so would be a nightmare to do. My missus was nagging me the downstairs wall was getting water marks. After checking with me cheap china made lidil inspection camera there were no leaks anywhere to be found. Turns out I just need new mastic around the edge of the bath as is cracked and letting water down the back when she splashes about like a beached whale. /emoticons/biggrin.png

oh sugar...thats just what I need for a leak at my dads house...

somewhere the roof is leaking but IM fecked if I can see where...and that would be ideal to drill a hole and send it in....

must tell him...but hes more an aldi man../emoticons/biggrin.png

I brought the last one in the shop. Whilst at the checkout que the chap behind me said I wanted one of those as would come in handy. Then I explained about the wife nagging me and the bath with his missus stood next to him. His reply was really wifes nag surely not and even his missus laughed:D

Should have offered to hire it out to him for £50 /emoticons/wink.png. Duct tape would deal with the other issue you mention... :hehehe:

I would need to use a lot of duct tape for sure with the size of the gob of my missus /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyhow my mate frank is like a kid with a new toy as I've he's been sticking the inspection camera in every orifice he can find as you do.

That's downspout bends etc not human orifices as that would be just plain wrong./emoticons/biggrin.png

Sounds a good little machine :thumbsup:

I'm sure, or rather Frank, you wouldn't be the first to 'experiment' :eek:

That's why they say

DO NOT use for medical purposes.

DO NOT insert in orifices of the body.

...as they know what my mate frank is like:laugh:

Sounds a good little machine :thumbsup:
I'm sure, or rather Frank, you wouldn't be the first to 'experiment' :eek:

Bought something similar, cheaper but no where near as good i.e.had to link up to lap top for pici.intended using it for drains but wasn't worth hassle.Got a good couple of shots of the dental work I need doing though.must send video to Hungary for a quote.My self colonoscopy came out very clearly but i wish i had done it after my dental check and dropping the camera down my throat to inspect my stomach as opposed to doing it first.lol.should wash after ever use.

Back