Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning The Gap Between The Window Sill And Bottom Frame And Organising My Gear?

slippy

In the picture of a sill below, would customers expect me to clean the gap between the bottom sill and the bottom frame?

Also in the other picture is my window cleaning gear in the back of the boot of my car. I threw all my rags in a plastic container then my ladder matt and other stuff and then put my bucket which has my boab and pouches etc inside that. Could I organise this better?

View attachment 2265

View attachment 2266

Definitely clean the bottom part of the frame.....its only a wipe and makes for a better job. Your boot looks chaotic.....I keep my cloths out of the boot and in a big bag on the back seat. The boot can sometimes be a bit of a damp place if you get slops from your bucket, so I like to keep my cloths away from that area.

i always take my rags out to dry in the house overnight they tend to make the rear of my car mist up!

is there a quick ladder clamp you got there in the boot?, if so are they any good, i just got the wind on cheap metal clamps with a hook that bends if i overtighten them lol!

white plastic give it wipe with your mop then dry it with your scrim better job

dry scrims separate lid for your bucket

always carry 6" squeegee in back pocket really handy

dam I am way too organized! I Will get a photo up (maybe) I have some black crates everything I need is in them, 2 clear tubs with lids one for dirty/wet cloths & one for clean/dry cloths, A empty 10L Jerry can so I can move soapy water between jobs (if need be) a 25L Jerry for clean water. As a bonus with my car (hatchback old astra) I an fit in my triple extension ladders & my Unger 2m extension poles., no roof rack /emoticons/smile.png

i always take my rags out to dry in the house overnight they tend to make the rear of my car mist up!

is there a quick ladder clamp you got there in the boot?, if so are they any good, i just got the wind on cheap metal clamps with a hook that bends if i overtighten them lol!
yeah they are good !

Back