Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Easy build handy portable backpack for around £30

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ahhh, I see @james44 .. Still think its better to have the pump in a box though with on/off switch so it won't get wet in our lovely British weather /emoticons/biggrin.png Do you not think?
jimmy I got a pump from china for 15 brick. 115 psi its a good job you wanna hear the roar of the ****** thing its like a plane takin off lol

jimmy I got a pump from china for 15 brick. 115 psi its a good job you wanna hear the roar of the ****** thing its like a plane takin off lol
Ha, some of the cheap pumps are quite noisy. The Shurflo ones on my Trolley and Van mount are very quiet i comparison.

Funny but I do miss the noise sometimes /emoticons/smile.png

Ha, some of the cheap pumps are quite noisy. The Shurflo ones on my Trolley and Van mount are very quiet i comparison.Funny but I do miss the noise sometimes /emoticons/smile.png
if I get a year or 2 out of it ill be happy. In the near future im going to get a good quality one as well

Back