Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back from holiday blues

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Just had a relaxing 3 weeks away and trying to pick myself up and get back into things , can't even muster up the energy to sort my pure out, tomorrow I have £170 houses to do on top of 3 conny roofs and a gutter clean /emoticons/sad.png need another holiday lol

Ha ha. Welcome back to the grindstone mate.
Thanks /emoticons/smile.png thinking about it if I don't go to work ill have to stay with the wife !!! Where's me coat

Thanks /emoticons/smile.png thinking about it if I don't go to work ill have to stay with the wife !!! Where's me coat
Good way of looking at it mate. If that thought doesn't inspire you to get out of the door, then what will? Lol. With a wife and three kids myself, I like to go to work for a rest./emoticons/wink.png

Never mind I'm sure you will find the dosh will come in handy to be able to have another holiday soon /emoticons/biggrin.png

Best person to speak with is @shazzy692002 as she seems to have more holidays than doing any work...I think she like to call going back to works a work break now :laugh:

@Smurf you cheeky bug ger...........I have to wait 6 weeks till me next holiday(apart from a weekend away at butlins next week and a weekend in Liverpool the week after) but I don't get on a plane for them so there not holiday. /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back