Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Public Liability Insurance Sorted!

MajorClean

Spent flippin ages Online past 2 days comparing Public Liability Insurance & FINALLY got some sorted wen I'd lost the will 2 live. I am over the moon now with 5 million Pub Lia cover under £90! Don't have no employees & no tools cover cos I already got anothr one running from past work in Construction, but I have everything I need for now to work on ladders & everything else I do up to 15m. I will add Legal Exps & Employers cover when I get my first big gigs & need it. For now i'm chuffed 2 bits! For anyone interested who 's looking for cover, you can try the lady who sorted me out below (steady..!) I had 9 quotes altogether, 4 from the same provider (ageas), but hers was the best. If U do, tell her MajorClean told U - cos I want another great deal wen i upgrade lol

LeAnn Warren

Commercial Account Handler

Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers Ltd

telephone no: 01473 220700

direct fax: 01473 221164

e-mail: [email protected]

Thank for the update,...may take a look when my insurance is due /emoticons/wink.png which company is the policy from?

Thank for the update,...may take a look when my insurance is due /emoticons/wink.png which company is the policy from?

LeAnn Warren

Commercial Account Handler

Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers Ltd

telephone no: 01473 220700

direct fax: 01473 221164

e-mail: [email protected]

by reading it im guessin Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers Ltd lol

It's AGEAS folks! Sorry, I should've said earlier! I've already got Tools ins on my Van cover so it doesn't include that

PS The Legal Expenses Cover to go to court if a big firm doesn't pay you, Tax office inspects you or you have Tribunals or Unions on yr case is £26 - I'll take that out once I get a big firm on board, cos I know they can be 'bas*ards for driving small firms under if they don't pay on a massive contract where U might have forked out on equipment & labour etc

Back