Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've seen an interesting vid about reach-it compared to gardiner poles that I learnt something new. It was explained by the chap that uses both the gardiner superlite extreme pole can only be clamped on each section at 50% or 100% extended (clamp zone) and nowhere in between which I found rather odd.

[media]

[/media]

[media]

[/media]
Alex explains why the clamps only work in the middle and when the section is fully opened or closed. It’s more ridged that way. It's by design.

Didn't know that. Not sure I could do with the messing about. I like to extend to where needed, clamp and go
There really isn't any messing around. The top sections would get opened all way and only one adjustment would be made on the bottom section being used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use an 18 most of the time. When doing conys or downstairs, I just flick the first section out. Wouldn't be wanting to find the half way point every time.

I was considering one as my elbows are getting bad again. That's put me off

I use an 18 most of the time. When doing conys or downstairs, I just flick the first section out. Wouldn't be wanting to find the half way point every time.I was considering one as my elbows are getting bad again. That's put me off
Makes sense.

Back