Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommendations for bits and bobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Gents,

So I have had loads of fantastic info out of this forum as a lurker but just wanted to check a couple of specifics please.

I own a well established cleaning company, mainly rentals and post build and have cleaned a zillion windows trad in my time. I keep being asked to do regular window cleans so am adding a wfp round to business.

I have ordered:

Facelift liteboy their new back pack

Going to order Gardiner SLX22 with tap on hose and maybe an extension rod just incase I need the extra length. oh and the scraper thing.

I have searched the forums but which gardiner brush or brushes should i order for everyday use with maximum flexibility?

Anything else I am missing from my gardiner order you would recommend?

Water purification i am going to order the facelift zero one or the purefreedom equivalent. Easier to have a mobile solution in case we are on site for a while I feel.

Except for containers ,tds meter(which comes today) trolley for the backpack and straps to hold it, is there anything else I am obviously missing or any thoughts you guys might have?

Thanks for your help

Hi Gents,So I have had loads of fantastic info out of this forum as a lurker but just wanted to check a couple of specifics please.

I own a well established cleaning company, mainly rentals and post build and have cleaned a zillion windows trad in my time. I keep being asked to do regular window cleans so am adding a wfp round to business.

I have ordered:

Facelift liteboy their new back pack

Going to order Gardiner SLX22 with tap on hose and maybe an extension rod just incase I need the extra length. oh and the scraper thing.

I have searched the forums but which gardiner brush or brushes should i order for everyday use with maximum flexibility?

Anything else I am missing from my gardiner order you would recommend?

Water purification i am going to order the facelift zero one or the purefreedom equivalent. Easier to have a mobile solution in case we are on site for a while I feel.

Except for containers ,tds meter(which comes today) trolley for the backpack and straps to hold it, is there anything else I am obviously missing or any thoughts you guys might have?

Thanks for your help
A good starter brush for everyday use on the SLX pole would be either an Ultimate Medium/Soft or a Super-Lite medium-mixed /emoticons/smile.png

A good starter brush for everyday use on the SLX pole would be either an Ultimate Medium/Soft or a Super-Lite medium-mixed /emoticons/smile.png
Ultimate flocked for first cleans and leaded windows Super-Lite medium mixed both fitted with standard pencil jets for everything else and Gardiner flocked sill brush for FSG and conservatorie roofs with fan jets. However if you want one brush that will get you going then it has to be the Super-Lite medium mixed in my opinion as it will do it all

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found going tubeless with my poles was a vast improvement. Also using a Uni-valve fitted in the top of the pole instead of a tap. These are both seriously worth considering and both available from ExCeed innovations though it is possible to do the tubeless bit DIY if you're up for it.

Ultimate flocked for first cleans and leaded windows Super-Lite medium mixed both fitted with standard pencil jets for everything else and Gardiner flocked sill brush for FSG and conservatorie roofs with fan jets. However if you want one brush that will get you going then it has to be the Super-Lite medium mixed in my opinion as it will do it all
Brilliant thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to know.

I have found going tubeless with my poles was a vast improvement. Also using a Uni-valve fitted in the top of the pole instead of a tap. These are both seriously worth considering and both available from ExCeed innovations though it is possible to do the tubeless bit DIY if you're up for it.
Thanks for that as well, have ordered the stage one and two and the univalve

Back