Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Next 9 Days Of Rain!

rcproperty

just looked at the local weather forcast and its says that the next 9 day is rain! im hoping they are wrong like they always are!

iv got a few bad days forecast but i dont really listen to it' date=' i just wake up and look out the window[/quote']thats what i do, shame they cant be 100% right, make planning work a lot easier!

They reckon Thursday is gonna be ok here and thats my last day on windows until 2013, no time off though my xmas fortnight starts Thursday as well doh !!

Tomorrow wont be great for me, but we should get our hours in no probs. I am getting more and more into the habit now of using my window as my weather forecast as Gmcleaning said, long range forecasts are almost always wrong, so if I watch any, it is the video for that day, which I usually watch in the morning.

the met office is bullllsssheeet lol

i can predcit the weather bette myself by looking above and i can always tell if its gonna rain or not /emoticons/smile.png

lol

Back