Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp/and Flash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

james44

Cuts through grease and grime faster than pure water alone! /emoticons/smile.png

i tested the flash with wfp this afternoon i added half a cap full to a 20ltr backpack washed all my windows waited for them to dry and the result was spotless no smears and in my opinion it cleans better than ecover it really does and the smell wow thanks for that james

Thanks just might give it a try /emoticons/wink.png
Remember smurf!

half a cap full to a 20ltr backpack/barrel
1/2 a capfull is 20ml and you will get 50x20ml capfulls out of a 1ltr bottle so a 1ltr bottle will do 1000ltrs of water for a £1 /emoticons/smile.png

So does ultra pure hot water. We are supposed to be chemical free with wfp pure water. Maybe you are not doing it right if you have to use chemicals on windows.
The pure water we use is certainly not ultra pure cold or hot what do you think resin beads are made from!

Maybe you are not doing it right if you have to use chemicals on windows.
No adding the flash speeds up the clean and is a better finish than pure water alone!

Don't care what you say hotwash pure water even using warm/hot will not get discoloured white upvc frames back to white. I should know as I've been using warm/hot pure water for a few years now /emoticons/biggrin.png

As an example I did this exterior house deep clean today using hot pure, ubik 2000, upvc cream cleaner and other stuff too.

View attachment 2222

View attachment 2223

Also had to give the lady a hand job as me guttervac pole wouldn't fit in her gap which was also iced up too :rolleyes:

So does ultra pure hot water. We are supposed to be chemical free with wfp pure water. Maybe you are not doing it right if you have to use chemicals on windows.

Does the flash bring the frames back to white?

Has anyone tried any other the ecover products? Other than the washing up liquid, I see they have hard surface cleaner, floor cleaners, cream cleaners and lime scale remover etc..

For deep cleaning the frames there's no better way than getting up the ladder

Has anyone tried any other the ecover products? Other than the washing up liquid, I see they have hard surface cleaner, floor cleaners, cream cleaners and lime scale remover etc..

For deep cleaning the frames there's no better way than getting up the ladder
Not in a way that you would want, although brings them up very well, if you want then looking like new again there is only one way and that is hands on!

could you use this on the Frames of a cony roof as well as the windows of the roof? Would you put it on the brush head as you clean or can you just spray it on the roof the scrub with wfp and rinse ?
Just mix it straight into your water and scrub and rinse as normal,

could you use this on the Frames of a cony roof as well as the windows of the roof? Would you put it on the brush head as you clean or can you just spray it on the roof the scrub with wfp and rinse ?Just mix it straight into your water and scrub and rinse as normal,
thing is i don't want it all sitting in my tank i really wanna use it for a roof today I'm doing

Back