Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Weathers All Messed Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Talk about one extreme to another. Last few days freezing cold calm and dry. Tomorrow strong winds heavy rain all day and around 8 degrees :blink: MADNESS

yip we have 25mph winds forecasted tomorrow. Heavy rain in the afternoon, afterwards. So I'll be taking the day off and just working Saturday instead. The last few weeks have been tough. Not to worry though, only 12 more sleeps till santa comes. Hopefully 5 or 6 shifts and i'll be off for two weeks /emoticons/biggrin.png.

ive got too much on next week now loads of pre xmas work people want doing just seen a few peole go on there arses in the street not good.

Ironically I'm out working lol - out of the 10 houses this morning 5 weren't bothered so did them. Just done a commercial job they don't care. So not a bad day considering it hasn't stopped raining /emoticons/sad.png

Been below freezing here for last 8 days, glad i got a hotbox fitted in my wheelie bin van,not advertising my new window cleaning service till after new year so only done a few customers so far tae get some practice in , went oot on Wednesday and was -2 , no sweat with the lpg heater , forecasting 8'C tomorrow and gusts too 50mph, very normal wind speed up here. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back