Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We are the mods we are the mods......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Green Pro Clean Ltd thank you. Also thank you for all the common sense I've learned from your posts this last year.

A lot of it has went into my own future planning to be honest. All these big long posts of yours...they aren't lost on us buddy /emoticons/wink.png

Well done on your promotion Chris defo an asset to the forum nice one.

And a big thanks to Green pro green Ltd for all the hard work and contributions put into the forum.

@Green Pro Clean Ltd thank you. Also thank you for all the common sense I've learned from your posts this last year.
A lot of it has went into my own future planning to be honest. All these big long posts of yours...they aren't lost on us buddy /emoticons/wink.png
Green's posts and common sense!!

Are you sure they can both be used in the same sentence??/emoticons/tongue.png:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would've thought Tuffers was the best replacement option, being stuck on a roof most of the time he has nothing better to do
That was me stuck on the roof in his avatar lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Good opportunity to say thanks to all you guys past, present and future for giving up your time to keep this forum a great place for us all to go. Thanks

Back