Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

H's Leaflet Thread......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

harunh

fonna post them all tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png im gonan be leafletting for 5 hours

and got about 1750 business cards left aswell

gonna defos get rid of these all within 2 weeks and order some new flyers

am planning on ordering 10,000 leaflets with a new design and wanting to post 1,500 out in 1 week /emoticons/smile.png

ill be ordering only about 500 new business cards,, im gonna make sure the cards are laminate and are good cos the ones i got now are cheap and nasty from vista lol

i dont really drop business cards out i just hand them out to people who ask about my services or when am telling some 1 about ma business.... but im gonna have to post the business cards to get rid of them

your too late H ive just flyered middlesbrough , and all areas you are thinking of, save your flyers /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png L.O.L.

your too late H ive just flyered middlesbrough , and all areas you are thinking of, save your flyers /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png L.O.L.
Lol my flyers will have a better success rate tho /emoticons/tongue.png

only toke me 3 hours /emoticons/smile.png

got another 400 to do tomorrow then thats all my flyers gone and ill be orderin new ones.

if im not fed up tomorrow ill drop 500 business cards off aswell /emoticons/smile.png

gained 1 customer straight away who rang me within 5 mins

am sure ill get a few more enquiries within the next few days

only toke me 3 hours /emoticons/smile.png
got another 400 to do tomorrow then thats all my flyers gone and ill be orderin new ones.

if im not fed up tomorrow ill drop 500 business cards off aswell /emoticons/smile.png

gained 1 customer straight away who rang me within 5 mins

am sure ill get a few more enquiries within the next few days
Good going

got 1750 business cards sat their aswell that are getting posted once these 400 flyers are gone /emoticons/tongue.png

Nice one, in dropping leaflets at lunch at my 9-5 job, dropping about 100 every 20 minutes, its a pain here as so many have council

Endorsed stickers saying no leaflets ect /emoticons/sad.png

My last flyer was too good lol.

I dropped a 100 and got 14 calls. So had to stop.

dropped another 400 off today so thats like 1,000 gone... gonna be ordering more flyers soon /emoticons/smile.png

got 1 job and 2 houses to price up so far /emoticons/smile.png

i didnt get one thought my door !!!!

hes from our end /emoticons/tongue.png lol

all the smoggies on here now /emoticons/tongue.png

jonny ive dropped 1,000 today and yesterday /emoticons/smile.png

I got 1750 business cards here that need to go out now /emoticons/smile.png

I used to hate it ... but yesterday and today ive noticed that i really enjoy it /emoticons/smile.png

I got 1 job from it ... and got 3 people to quote at the moment /emoticons/smile.png dropped 600 yesterday and dropped 400 today cos i ran out ! /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Im planning on putting 5,000 out within 4 weeks /emoticons/smile.png

I think in these 4 weeks... i will gain around 25-30 customers /emoticons/smile.png

I think this is a good way to earn work for myself now

I used to hate it ... but yesterday and today ive noticed that i really enjoy it /emoticons/smile.png
I got 1 job from it ... and got 3 people to quote at the moment /emoticons/smile.png dropped 600 yesterday and dropped 400 today cos i ran out ! /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Im planning on putting 5,000 out within 4 weeks /emoticons/smile.png

I think in these 4 weeks... i will gain around 25-30 customers /emoticons/smile.png

I think this is a good way to earn work for myself now
I love flyering mate, its a good way to get business plus you cant beat the exercise. I also worked out that you get a miles better response from posting a simple, good quality business card through doors than you get from a leaflet when your targeting just window cleaning.
I put 10k of business cards through doors from september til end of november and got £600 of business every 4 weeks, and im still getting the odd enquirer.

Try cards instead of leaflets mate dont know why its just better.

I love flyering mate, its a good way to get business plus you cant beat the exercise. I also worked out that you get a miles better response from posting a simple, good quality business card through doors than you get from a leaflet when your targeting just window cleaning.
I put 10k of business cards through doors from september til end of november and got £600 of business every 4 weeks, and im still getting the odd enquirer.

Try cards instead of leaflets mate dont know why its just better.
i switched to cards got nothing,but all my landscape side i do cards and do ok lol.
saying that im limited to were i can post window cards as i still trad and cant do half the houses i walk past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back