Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would make you apply?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I am about to post an ad or a part time window cleaner, 2 weeks (10 days) per month starting out leading to full time 4 weeks (20 day) per month or right chappie.

Money will be £10 per hour and job and knock, so in short i you hit the target by 2pm bugger off home you still get paid a full day.

What should I add into the description that would make you apply?

And please no **** head answers 'BJ from Megan Fox' etc

Ask Jade if she fancies it. She could canvass while cleaning :thumbsup:, buy her a new 18' Extreme pole and Bob's yer uncle /emoticons/smile.png

what about a blowjob of milo kunis then???
Always one **** head, and today it's you! And who is Milo Kunis anyway?? Mila Kunis I am aware of but never heard of Milo Kunis :rolleyes:

Ask Jade if she fancies it. She could canvass while cleaning :thumbsup:, buy her a new 18' Extreme pole and Bob's yer uncle /emoticons/smile.png
She dont drive, and she's too valuable canvassing to waste her skills on cleaning. /emoticons/sad.png

Always one **** head, and today it's you! And who is Milo Kunis anyway?? Mila Kunis I am aware of but never heard of Milo Kunis :rolleyes:

She dont drive, and she's too valuable canvassing to waste her skills on cleaning. /emoticons/sad.png
Been called worse

It's actually mila kunis

Personally i think "£10 per hour" and "job and knock" would be more than enough to get interest

I know a few years ago when i was employed i would view that as a very good job and so would most people i know

I got £5 per hour when first starting out so £10 an hour and you'll get plenty of interest. All depends really if your looking for people with some experience or your willing to train them. But with and as for help you'll have plenty of weeding out to do during the process.

Will they need their own wheels?

People that genuinely want work, won't need much more of a lure, I reckon.

Will they need their own wheels?
People that genuinely want work, won't need much more of a lure, I reckon.
Only to get to my gaff for 7:30am each day. They will need a full licence but I will be supplying all the vehicles and gear, all they gotta do is turn up and so the job /emoticons/smile.png)

Not sure if 'job and knock' is common when employing in window cleaning, but on the face of it, I'd be worried about having an employee who seriously rushes his work and gives a bad impression of your brand?

I guess that's where a good recruitment/induction process comes in!

No @Simply Business cant be rushed. The work load is really based on pound value. For the pound value i need tgem to do they can do that in a leisurely 6 hours they will come to realise this quickly. So they will get 8 hours pay for a 5-6 hour day.

They wont rush or do a bodge job as it isnt in their interest.

Job and knock wont be in the job description, it will be explained once they have the job.

Id be driving round checking the work! I'm going to take someone on this summer. A jump into the unknown.

Being ltd means corporation tax? I heard recently that the notional tax dividend system has changed?

do all ltd compnaiies pay corporation tax rate ???

i would offer benfits with it like sign up new customers at the rite price with full contact info and they get first clean money

holiday pay

and bonus every quater if they meet targets of new customers signed up

contracts is a must

I believe you do. On profit though. But you must then pay income tax on wages too. The way you pay tax on dividends has changed recently. Not too sure.

contracts is a must
Yes it is a legal requirement as it happens for any employee to have a contract.

It is also a legal requirement to give them paid holidays.

As for tax as a ltd company payong corp. tax and dividend tax you still pay less than you do as a sole trader percentage wise believe it or not.

You have to sort pensions too now!

Is it a headache or not really an issue employing?

Latest Posts

Back