Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift compact 325

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

First things first....hi all

I'm another noob looking to get into window cleaning this year has anyone used any of the facelift van mounted systems.

I don't have a van as yet and it will be a 1man set up, I was looking for a simple somewhat integrated system..

I came across the facelift compact, think it's coming out this month, it fits in with my budget. (£1000 ish ) as for a van I have no idea any alternative system advice welcome..

transit connect tddi or vauxhall combo dti, as for pole get a slx 22 and a super max 47 if u can strech or if u cant just get the 22 to start with then in time get the 47 even if u only use it couple times a month its idel to have cos u wont then have to turn high wrk down due to not having the gear /emoticons/smile.png

First things first....hi all
I'm another noob looking to get into window cleaning this year has anyone used any of the facelift van mounted systems.

I don't have a van as yet and it will be a 1man set up, I was looking for a simple somewhat integrated system..

I came across the facelift compact, think it's coming out this month, it fits in with my budget. (£1000 ish ) as for a van I have no idea any alternative system advice welcome..
Nice looking system for the money

If I was starting out wouldn't hesitate

I'm thought it looked good for a first set up FaceLift Compact 325

That being said I'm a guy that likes reviews on things

As for the pos and cons of it, some of the cons are bothering me...like after market service, if a problem developed with the controller facelift are in Wales

Also being able to get the tds down to zero with it, I would be disappointed if I had to run water through another di into to the tank,inaffect daisy chaining

Ah tx steve..another thing that is bothering me is the compact 325 is just a 1 di tank unit, now at the mo I live in Hertfordshire, but I'm down sizing to either North Norfolk or Lincolnshire this year thus I need something to pay the bills.

I don't know what the water tds is up there looked at a few maps and it seems to be hard water the same as where I am now so my question is, will A 1 di system be able to cope and bring the TDS down to zero ..

Back