Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My House!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I live in the south west of Ireland. If your house were in my locality I would charge 15 euro (approx. £12).

John

Prices do vary according to area, so that may be the case. Is the guy who told you this a window cleaner? If he is, did he say what frequency he works to?

When you start canvassing, try it and see what kind of reaction you get. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Best wishes,

John

£7-8 every 4wks from me here in the north west. no way would i get that if i quoted £20-25 round here! lol

i'm starting to think if i'm undercutting myself maybe?! :wacko: :blink: probably not!

Every 2, 4, 6, weeks he can do, and thats with that price, and he said it would take him roughly 30mins - 45mins to do. yeah hes a local bloke, but i have heard a few bad things about him, but i dont know him so aint got a bad word about him to behonest.

£20! /emoticons/ohmy.png

If that was my area id be pricing it at £5 - £7

Maybe its cause am starting out so dont really need to price higher, at the sametime like MikeJP could be underpricing myself!

At the same time it would take me 15 - 25 minutes to do, the guy who told you it would take 30 - 45 mionutes is way to long no wonder he quoted £20!

lol I understand where you guys are coming from!! maybe I wont be as quick when I start but out but 45mind seems a bit of an over kill!

Seriously some windies think they footballers or something, that would take even me 15-20 minutes tops to do it trad and someone wants 20-25 quid for it I wouldn't get half that and it's not cos of the area I live, I'd consider that a rip off wherever I lived.

lol I understand where you guys are coming from!! maybe I wont be as quick when I start but out but 45mind seems a bit of an over kill!
First cleans mate when starting out can take a while, I've been known to spend 2 hrs on a place like that but I can do em in 45 minutes now and makes the maintenance cleans so much quicker.

£20. That's ridiculous & I live in the south. £8-£10 even down here. Where do people get these prices from. 40-45 minutes the blokes taking you for a ride. He's either **** or does a complete thorough job and paints yer house while hes at it lol. Sorry mate but he's ripping you off.

Woah 20 quid ? /emoticons/wacko.png come on

lol

That would be £6 / £7 for me /emoticons/smile.png

I was trying to get an idea of prices in the area to build my plan on. But yeah I thought that was mental price.

Back