Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My House!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

all my cleans i do always include frames sills and doors /emoticons/smile.png i also wipe garage doors down for people for free /emoticons/smile.png

i have some houses that 6 quid.... and it takes me 20 mins to clean including the garage door /emoticons/smile.png

thats the way i work i clean every garage door frames sills and doors as standard /emoticons/smile.png

Personally I include them, after the initial clean it takes 2 seconds. They're part of the window and I think they should be included, I've always expected my windie to do them so my customers get them done too. I know some will disagree but hey thats just my view.

One offs id ask for £10+ and include frames and glass on door. Wouldn't wash a door down unless I was asked to. And regular I'd do frames the first time £7... £7 every month and clean the frames every couple months or when ever they get noticeably bad lol..

My prices include wiping frames and doors as a matter of course. The extra time I take over first cleans makes maintenance cleans easy.

John

After reading posts like this I feel very lucky to be ether the only windy around or just that people pay more on the island! I'd price that @ £18 all windows doors frames and sills. Take 20/25 mins bit longer first clean but makes easier there after, ether 4 or 6 week clean.

Best of luck Paul.

Cheers GF mate! I feel there is an opening in my area as there is a few windys about but I never see them, never see no advertisement, never had a knock on the door. But maybe there is a reason for that I don't know?

Oh i forgot to say my prices include glass frames sills and doors .

on a first clean for that size id be there for a good hour then after that it would take 20 mins max .

I only price up with plastics included now no glass only jobs .

Cheers GF mate! I feel there is an opening in my area as there is a few windys about but I never see them, never see no advertisement, never had a knock on the door. But maybe there is a reason for that I don't know?
No mate go for it, that's the whole reason I started as no one worked round my way!! Got p***ed off ringing windys who didn't turn up. So bought a kit to do my own place chap next door asked my to do his then other side before I know it got the whole street! Best thing I ever did! If you work at it, it will work.

I love the encouragement on this forum!! Its like a happy family of window cleaners!! So glad I came across this forum while doing my research!! If only the world as a whole was more like this! The world would be a better place! With incredibly clean windows!!

I love the encouragement on this forum!! Its like a happy family of window cleaners!! So glad I came across this forum while doing my research!! If only the world as a whole was more like this! The world would be a better place! With incredibly clean windows!!

Lol

One offs id ask for £10+ and include frames and glass on door. Wouldn't wash a door down unless I was asked to. And regular I'd do frames the first time £7... £7 every month and clean the frames every couple months or when ever they get noticeably bad lol..
exactly this!

Dunno what that guys on about!??! It'd take me 15 mins- Doing it trad, or 10 mins WFP.

I could only charge about £8 here for that, up in Scotland.

Dunno what that guys on about!??! It'd take me 15 mins- Doing it trad, or 10 mins WFP.

I could only charge about £8 here for that, up in Scotland.
After talking to everyone mate on here mate I can see why a lot of people in the area don't use him. But yeah everyone has said he's over priced like.

After talking to everyone mate on here mate I can see why a lot of people in the area don't use him. But yeah everyone has said he's over priced like.
That good news for you then

£20???????? Must be someone off CIU. There was a bloke going round here quoting £35 for three bed semi's a few years back. He didn't last long but as understand it some so called marketing guru had filled his head with nonsense about fortune favours the brave and people are prepared to pay for a superior service etc.

Latest Posts

Back