Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't like birds

Max

Due to an outbreak of double yellow lines where I live, I now have to use a parking bay which is under a canopy of trees. I had been warned about the problem of bird poo but OMG this morning I had 15 saucer size **** on the windscreen, 3 on the offside door and window, 2 on the door handle, 6 on the roof and 2 dinner plate size ones on the bonnet.

I think I just might park on the double yellows instead.

Wish I could, think the council would fine me a couple of grand, it's their land and there not interested.

For the record, I would never dream of purchasing Copper nails.

The fact it seems to work on small trees does not mean in any way that I would even consider it's use against A fine Buckinghamshire upstanding tree of merit.

Hate this time of year! All these birds nesting, and today two masseeve seagulls were trying to dive bomb me as am on the ladder..with nothing but a scrim to protect myself. Was some sight I'd imagine.

Had a gull fly at me down a back alley, flew right in low up to me then straight up above me, it squeezed out four shots of s*** and looped back around, dodged them all, for it to keep looping, soaring in like a hawk and then flying up above me, fortunately it had emptied all its payload on the first bombing run.

Back