Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline Systems Product Demonstration Day & Bbq- Notts

rcproperty

Xline Systems will be holding a product demonstration event and summer BBQ on Saturday 8th June 2013

This is an opportunity for local window cleaners to come along and see the complete product range and get hands on with the Evolution water fed pole or even to try out the Xline portable trolley & filtration systems.

Members of the Xline team will be on hand to offer advice or to answer any questions people may have.

“We will be putting on a BBQ and providing beverages, so fingers crossed we will get decent weather on the day!

This is a great opportunity for local window cleaners to get together, share stories and to network with people from the same industry.”

This event is being held on Saturday 8th June between 11am & 2pm and its being held at Fairfield Primary School in Stapleford Nottingham.

Fairfield Primary School

Toton Lane

Stapleford

Nottingham

NG9 7HB

Food NOM NOM NOM NOM AND NOM

Nah be good to try a pole other than a Gardiner ( I think my soul just died a little bit after saying that /emoticons/sad.png )

lol and the followers slowly strayed from the shadows when they notice that there are others out there that can be used! :Image3:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

TBH no pole comes close to the extreme. It truly is epic lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

TBH no pole comes close to the extreme. It truly is epic lol
never know!!!! guessin that they only come from china like most carbon poles lol

Might be up for that. Not sure where it is so can someone meet me at the nearest service station lol
I will, I live 5 minutes from there!
Meet on the m1 if you want!

Its off J25 and J26...

ok i'll be the van parked on the middle lane waiting for you to turn up! lol
LOL

That's what i was gonna say. You wont miss me "look for the van in middle lane parked" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Might be up for a BBQ did someone mention poles or something as well lol. Close though its my bedtime at 4.
Better be there! lol its only 45 minute drive from yours.....
Tell your missus its a business thing...

Back