Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Scraper

WCF

Help Support WCF:

1393jason

Hi All,

I have been using a small scraper that I got from Wilkinsons which is great for the odd paint spot, but can anyone recommend a good one for scraping a full window?

Looking at the 15cm unger ergotec

Cheers

Jason

Have the ergotec one and was gona use it on an unger pole,didn't have the balls to try that though!

Blades seem to rust easier than my small unger pocket ones,which are like 2.50 on eBay..and fit nicely into the scraper part on ungers ninja bucket on a belt too.

Have the ergotec one and was gona use it on an unger pole,didn't have the balls to try that though!
Blades seem to rust easier than my small unger pocket ones,which are like 2.50 on eBay..and fit nicely into the scraper part on ungers ninja bucket on a belt too.
I just ordered the ergotec, simply because it was the biggest I could find.

Thought I would stick a liquidator into the basket also /emoticons/smile.png

Scraper on a pole! I can imagine that could end badly.

Defo haha was gona try it way back..simply cos it connected, then I seen sense!

I've a liquidator too,and really love it. Using the fliller on it,which got from Phil Luke (eBay seller)

I nearly got the flicker pad also, but I wanted to see how I got on with it first.

Plus wcw have already had over £600 from me this month and this order was creeping up! Just had to rack up enough for the free p+p lol

Lot faster per window with flipper btw, less mucking about.

It holds loads of soap as stated by a few on here the other day,but I'm scared to scrub hard in case break the liquidator haha which I'm sure wouldn't happen.

Unger ninja scraper 15 cm (6 inch) with stainless blades, and the holster to it. You don't need the cap, just put it in the holster. Very fast and easy.

Unger ninja scraper 15 cm (6 inch) with stainless blades, and the holster to it. You don't need the cap, just put it in the holster. Very fast and easy.
Thanks Johan, I placed my order last night and went for the ergotec.

Back