Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skint

Been skint for 20 years, since I flew the nest, one more day won't change much! /emoticons/smile.png

I had a very good paid job but for health reasons had to stop and change career direction .So its not my chosen career path as such .
I was a sales manager for 15 years and got made redundant. I chose to start my own business as paid sales work around here is ****. I've worked my **** off for 3 years to get it where it is now. Ok I don't have any kids, but I chose not to have them because I like my lifestyle too much thank you. You and everybody can make it work /emoticons/wink.png

I love window cleaning, if you need money you can just go out and clean windows. if you dont have any then go look for more work. as long as its not ******* it down then its fine to clean. I cleaned a school the other week in the rain for £70. got a little wet but most of the glass is under blacony

Back