Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook.....

I like Military Standard!

Hadn't thought of that.
Cheers Iain! I wanting to fit in Ash somewhere in there too as that's the area I'm going to be based out of! Looking forward to getting the logo in the go too mate! Like a kid at Xmas lol!

I like it Paul but wuld like something to stand out!! as im near a military town it pay off to attract the the Military famlies and letting them know im ex-Army. I think a logo would also look/work well as a military theme and name? But with Ash in the name it gets me/hopefully a good chance at the search engines in that area!

Ash Military window cleaner?

Ash Military Crystal Clear Windows?

???????????????????????????? uuuuuurrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

Ash Window Cleaning (good for SEO)

-or-

Military Standard Window Cleaning (I think this sounds good but possibly too long).

I'll start on your logo once you've decided on a name - no sense me designing one for Ash Window Cleaning if you decide on Military Window Cleaning.

The only problem I see with Ash Window Cleaning is what happens if/when you move from the area? I like to play Devil's Advocate!

Iain I think thats great advice and one to defo think about for sure!

I like the Idea of the Military Standard Window Cleaner, but might be abit in peoples face? but the logo would be great, Bloke stood there at attention in his unform with a WFP in his hand instead of a rifle, Iain I think we are getting somewhere now!!!

Military Standard Window Cleaning!!! I LIKE IT NOW, but still have a thought about another word for Military or Standard....???

lol Paul, there is a personal trainner from my area called Major Pain, ex-PTI lol. some people just cant let go lol!, say me: Military Standard Window Cleaner! lol

I've gotten over half of my work either directly from FB or word of mouth from those jobs. Putting ads on for sale and wanted pages and linking to my page though not just having the page sit there.

Offering free cleans etc at a specific number of likes has helped some as well mate.

I offered inside/outside for customers only so some that would only have liked the page actually booked a clean just in case they got lucky, one of those won as well although it may or may not have been pure chance that she has the smallest house I clean lol.

facebook is **** for me /emoticons/sad.png lol i even got a fb logo on my van /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo

facebook is **** for me /emoticons/sad.png lol i even got a fb logo on my van /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo
Get posting in your local for sale groups, have a competition... to enter they have to like he page. You need to put some effort in but it pays off.

I dont get much work anymore though. I still get the odd cutsy

iain i got 20 likes mate.... their all friends on my facebook so no potential customers really lol

iain i got 20 likes mate.... their all friends on my facebook so no potential customers really lol
There's your problem H!

We got about 70 (I think) but in all honesty most of these are my friends.

You don't normally get work directly from Facebook - apart from the buy/sell pages. The work comes from the social network element where people talk to each other about who cleans their windows, solar panels, gutters, etc. These people will then look at your Facebook page before (if at all) they look at your website.

If you've got 200 customers, statistically 100 of these will have activate Facebook accounts. This means you're only reaching out to 1/5 of your customers through Facebook.

When you speak to your customers, let them know about your Facebook page - maybe offer some kind of prize draw every month. Give people an incentive to be on your Facebook.

Don't bother buying Facebook likes as this defeats of the object of the game.

Back