Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers Or Knocking?

C-THROUGH

What works best?

Posting flyers through doors or knocking doors and speaking to potential customers?

I find talking to customers works best but I have got 2000 flyers and knocking is time consuming!

knocking is always best, but the ones that say no once they shut that they forget you.

leaflets can be an instant look at what you do, plus people can hold onto these and they will remember the company name, they can keep these in a draw or pass it on to a friend, but down side is that you dont always get a yes or no.

all in all knocking is better, but leaflets are something they can hold on to and come back to you at another time when they have thought about it.

Even though you have 2,000 flyers that doesn't mean you have to get them all out and stop door knocking.

You might distribute 3 times as many flyers compared to if you knocked every house but if you dont get the same amount of responses in that time then what is the point.

I personally would target the better areas with long driveways to knocking because the majority of the time spotted is walking up and down all the driveways anyway, and then flyer if not at home, and then maybe blanket canvass more condensed areas where you can just get them all out really quickly.

Back