Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Shall I Do

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Hey i havent been on for a while been really busy /emoticons/tongue.png but had alot going on in ma personal life lol and i cba doing window cleaning anymore... my plan is to sell up and go abroad to pakistan and live their... got a lot of family their u see and i wont need to work their /emoticons/tongue.png i can just chill 24-7 /emoticons/smile.png

a local window cleaner wants to buy my van nd my work and it will cost him about 8-9k /emoticons/smile.png so im in 2 minds and dont know what to do /emoticons/sad.png if i sell up im gonna go.... but on the other hand i feel like staying

H dint leave us mate, really think hard do you want to sell something that you really wanted and worked hard to get, you will regret it, think about it

nice to see you back on here, not the same without you!

only you can decide on what you want to do, just look at the pro's and con's of both.

Agree with the other lads H, only you can make that decision. It's a big one as well but chillin 24/7 hmm let me think.

About time you came back!!! Although sitting chilling 24/7 sounds cool. Do you not want something for your self, be able to stand on your own 2 feet, make a name for your self etc.

I would try continue with the windows, if it fails you know you can go over to Pakistan and chill. You were doing good, You were allways on here when you got a few new houses telling us how excited you were. I really think you will miss it to be honest.

You may think sitting chilling sounds good, but after a month of doing boredom will strike, then what?

Hey i havent been on for a while been really busy /emoticons/tongue.png but had alot going on in ma personal life lol and i cba doing window cleaning anymore... my plan is to sell up and go abroad to pakistan and live their... got a lot of family their u see and i wont need to work their /emoticons/tongue.png i can just chill 24-7 /emoticons/smile.png

a local window cleaner wants to buy my van nd my work and it will cost him about 8-9k /emoticons/smile.png so im in 2 minds and dont know what to do /emoticons/sad.png if i sell up im gonna go.... but on the other hand i feel like staying
before i can say anything

1) what type of van have you got

2) what type of gear like pumps containers etc

3) how much does your round bring in each month

then i can properly comment on it

Phew. 45 degrees. To hot for me. H you always geed up others when they thought about packing up & you helped em soldier on. Think carefully matey. Chilling out sounds good but can get very boring.

On another not if you do go, can I have you pole? Call it a leaving present, I just want something to remember you by haha
If ya giving him that can I have the trolley lol
now now boys, he hasnt even left yet and you are already wanting to take his stuff! lol

i would ask for the ladders but you know! lol

now now boys, he hasnt even left yet and you are already wanting to take his stuff! lol

i would ask for the ladders but you know! lol
His wellies will be going spare I bet, get dibs on em RC

Lol am gonna stay /emoticons/smile.png best way for me /emoticons/tongue.png

hmmmm but no wellies or poles available lol

Lol am gonna stay /emoticons/smile.png best way for me /emoticons/tongue.png

hmmmm but no wellies or poles available lol
nice one! wouldnt of been the same without you!

looks like im not going to get the top poster spot now then! lol

Back