Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Give Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

I joined a forum that I thought would be more related to end of lease cleans and the other stuff I do ( the forum name begins C and ends U )

We'll wot a load of crrrap they are nothing like this forum

Does any one know any good ones for house cleaning, end of lease etc??

I joined a forum that I thought would be more related to end of lease cleans and the other stuff I do ( the forum name begins C and ends U )We'll wot a load of crrrap they are nothing like this forum Does any one know any good ones for house cleaning, end of lease etc??
Tell gav to add a section for u lol

/emoticons/tongue.pnghave you tried cleanitup as does not end in u? :lol:

agreed
Lol I meant the last word ends in U /emoticons/tongue.png

All well n good H but not that many ppl do that kind if stuff on here

I came up with a list of tasks for aquas site mate, quite comprehsive as well. Check it out on her domestic and office cleaning page.

I know ya gonna say why didn't I do one for now aren't ya lol.

I advertise end of tenancy cleaning so I've got indoor work to fall back on.people mainly want carpets doing as well as windows and sometimes general cleaning.

You could try local letting agents,get in there and they will recommend you to tenants.best to get decent carpet machine like alltec,and do a course would help.

I regularly get two a week at least and get anything from £60 to£200 and £60 carpets can do at least 3-4 a day.

I came up with a list of tasks for aquas site mate, quite comprehsive as well. Check it out on her domestic and office cleaning page.
I know ya gonna say why didn't I do one for now aren't ya lol.
Lol that's cool, I'm about to have a big jiggle on my content Soon (sorry) lol

What's her web address? On iPhone so can see sigs

Back