Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

STREETLIFE app

H

Hunty

Hi all,

Just thought I would share streetlife is closing down and has merged with something called neighbours or something anyway new site is **** but streetlife is still up and running for 12 more days.

I joined 6 days ago (good timing) and have posted two adverts for window cleaning at a grand total of £7 and have had 8 customers so far 6 regs and 2 1 offs, defo worth a quick look before it is gone for good

If you are based in East London I wouldnt bother though [emoji12]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you are based in East London I wouldnt bother though [emoji12]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
ROFL!

I never used Streetlife that much, You're right though the newer site don't look great though.

As Streetlife stops and more people get signed over to the new place it might pick up (and hopefully your window enquires [emoji1] )

Sent from my CUBOT DINOSAUR using Tapatalk

The new one has a few issues that need sorting first. All your personal information is open for all to view. Full name , address etc. A lot of members have raised these issues as it leaves people vulnerable. Unless this is solved i can't forsee it taking off too well.

Back