Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New window cleaner - what do i need to be a legal business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Right guys, I am well on the way now, got my domain name and email address brougth and working FB business page. Flyers and business cards now on order. Got my kit list sorted and happy with what i practiced with so buying it all in one go.

I just wanted to check with you that I am doing this all correct and in order.

I have quotes for car insurance with business

I have quote with APLAN for PLI insurance

Am I ready to go now? I wont kick these insurance off until I get a customer, it might be a week or so. Also when would you tell HMRC. I just want to make sure I am doing it correct and legally and in the right order. I dont think there is anything else to do legally, the rest is promotion and hard work.

As I wont be earning much to start with, I know I have to record all work done and expenses to claim back for tax but when will pay tax at what amount and so I have to pay class 2 tax stright away day I start, I take it a call to HMRC is needed.

Hope you can advise me, I am sure i have it covered just need to be re assured and not want to miss anythting.

THANKS!!!!

Hmrc do free workshops for starting your own business, at least they did might be a good idea to give them a phone and see if they still do them as all info you need you would get there.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back