Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Started today. Plz help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chrisclo

hi there everyone.

Well today I have just handed my keys back to my pub to the landlord. I have done this for the last ten years and it's got harder each year. Been thinking of window cleaning for the last 5 years and today it as started. I have bought ladders roof rack and all the kit I need (traditional). I have ordered 2500 leaflets and am ready to start canvassing. I live in the warrington area and if anyone can give me tips, overflow jobs or leads I would be most grateful. As I start out I will be relatively quiet till I build it up. If anyone local needs a hand please pm me as the experience would be grateful.

Thanks to all this website for all the info

Cheers

Chris.

keep us all posted on the canvassing. im thinkin u are out today canvassing? good lad crack on

when you are out canvassing explain about the pub, that history will help you gain work.

I did a thread on canvassing chris, worth a read

Ive never used flyers but handy to have some while u are out. I think its pretty much agreed upon by everyone that you need a direct aproach, as in u need to knock the door and ask them if they want a window cleaner, posting leaflets all day will give you a very small return unfortunately

Good luck fella, I think its a great job. Maybe worth targeting the pubs in your area since you will have something in common with the landlords and could a good angle to secure work.

Welcome chrisclo good luck mate and get out there [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisclo, you are now going to a place where normal things do not happen very often! :eek:

No better crack than the windows, take your time, relax and don't try to do 1000 first cleans your first month out (Only the Smurf has those kinds of powers)

The one thing (probably the only thing) Smurf and I agree on is that quality of customer is far more important that quantity of customer. Trust your gut, if you think they are a waster after a free clean you are probably right.

This game really is nothing more than graft, common sense and cups of tea with the grannies!

Good luck.:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back