Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New custys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Is anyone else picking up new custys like its going out of fashion. Have now hit 50 for this year and have been out in total 4 hours canvassing when we had the snow. It's gone crazy. Happy days.

Picked up 4 this week. Just need them to keep coming.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Same the business mobile has gone mad /emoticons/sad.png I think it's the sun thats doing it

it is weird considering were supposed to be in a recession, all the lads i know in my area are picking up work regularly, ive just got 2 today that takes me to nearly £200 this year with not much canvassing at all

I think the recession can help in many ways. Instead of spending money down the pub and being in the bar on their own. they stay at home and notice dirty windows lol... I have taken a few more this month. Sometimes I seem to pick up more when I'm not thinking about getting more... abit like being a young man looking for a bird... You can't find one when ya looking and when ya out with the lads having fun they are falling at your feet! lol... (and your not taking notice lol) Those were the days lol... Keep up the good work lads. Your rounds can only ever grow!!!...

13 new customers in the last two weeks without trying which equates to a pay rise of about £160.00 per month. I just love it. You wouldnt get the same kind of reward when working for an employer.

Well done everyone.

hope i can be as successful as you boys , my canvassing is not the best i get proper nervous about knocking doors etc

any tips are welcome lol

hope i can be as successful as you boys , my canvassing is not the best i get proper nervous about knocking doors etc

any tips are welcome lol
You'll be alrite. Confidence is key!

Just ask them nicely, do you wan't your windows cleaned. Get chatting to them and be friendly and polite, you won't go wrong.

Latest Posts

Back