Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Last Year

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I take it also that those statistics are world wide....I wonder how many people have died this year in the UK alone, from driving related jobs

That a minimal amount of deaths really, dd you know more men die per year from their trouser zip!

And McDonald is health for you!

The only shockimg thing is a wfp using twit coming on a trad cleaners forum and trying to usine scare tactics to defend his own system of operating!!

What annoys is that we can't all just get on with our own way, firstly wfp guys started rubbing there poles in the trad people's face, now we have trad people starting to rub there squeegees the wrong way. At the end of the day you use what's best for you, be it for safety or pleasure reasons.

What pisses me off is that we can't all just get on with our own way, firstly wfp guys started rubbing there poles in the trad people's face, now we have trad people starting to rub there squeegees the wrong way. At the end of the day you use what's best for you, be it for safety or pleasure reasons.
I think we do all get along very well considering the difference between the two styles mate. We do occassionally get the odd wfp guy having small digs at us in the trad section though and now, you're saying that we're having trad guys digging back in the wfp section ?.....or did you mean us tradders just defending our squeegee's from within the trad section ? /emoticons/smile.png
Mart.

Last Year , I was working in a factory making double glazing windows , having to do what I was told , now I run my own window cleaning business & take orders from no one .

Can the OP also put up stats for pedestrian deaths as I think I'm probs more likely to meet my end carrying my ladder between houses

Mmmm, I'll tell you what IS shocking....sticking your finger in an electrical socket /emoticons/smile.png .
as a ex sparkie I can say this is true if you don't disconnect the power source lol

Waking up next to a munter from the night before :unsure: ......now THAT'S shocking :lol: .
As an ex-youngster, I can say this is also true :huh: .....if you drink too much /emoticons/biggrin.png ...Mmmmm, those were the days :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Waking up next to a munter from the night before :unsure: ......now THAT'S shocking :lol: .
As an ex-youngster, I can say this is also true :huh: .....if you drink too much /emoticons/biggrin.png ...Mmmmm, those were the days :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Thought it was H posting for a minute /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back