Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Welcome back everyone!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
This is going to be brief as I have very little patients left! The conversion was essentially a nightmare. There are several things i need to fix and several things i was going to explain and do video tutorials to help everyone. I just don't have time right now, my eyes are going square  :delusional:

For now just a couple of things that might help and something you will notice works differently. When there is an unread topic if you click the title it takes you to the first post unlike how our old software would take you to the most recent unread post in a topic. To get the to most recent unread post within a topic you need to click the blue dot next to the title.

So clicking title of topic will always take you to first post in a topic

Clicking blue dot next to topic title will take you to last read post within that topic. 

Post reactions are for now not going to be working, this will come in the second part of the update in a couple of months. For now there is just a like button. 

Last edited by a moderator:
on the recent posts, is there a way to stop seeing individual post to a thread? I can see several posts on a single thread, one after another which is making it a bit of a mare to find a recent thread that interests me to read. Is it possible to have it like the old way where you only see one link to post with the most recent at the top? If not it'll take a bit of getting used to but I think ill survive lol

on the recent posts, is there a way to stop seeing individual post to a thread? I can see several posts on a single thread, one after another which is making it a bit of a mare to find a recent thread that interests me to read. Is it possible to have it like the old way where you only see one link to post with the most recent at the top? If not it'll take a bit of getting used to but I think ill survive lol

Thanks for highlighting that @Clisty1989 that's actually how it should function. 

I have fixed this now. The stream is not called recent topics and should only show recent topics rather then post after post from the same topic. 

still just showing as members on my screen
Are you on mobile? If so that will be why. On mobile some information is not shown to improve the usability of the site on smaller screens. 

Dont know If its only me but i still only see " members" under my own profile and others . Could it be my own device messing now ? 
As above this does not show I mobile devices. However your rank will show on your profile page. Just scroll down the the about section in your profile. 

Are you on mobile? If so that will be why. On mobile some information is not shown to improve the usability of the site on smaller screens. 

As above this does not show I mobile devices. However your rank will show on your profile page. Just scroll down the the about section in your profile. 
Yes on window phone. Is there an app Fr windows, or just android & iphone

Back