Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wix website builder & go cardless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

if i make a website using wix do i need it hosting by someoe & can i put it on fb & do i need to get a email address for it , i want one to make joining go cardless easy for my customers, lots of questions sorry. tia

I think they offer hosting. You will likely get a free subdomain like yourbusinessname.wix.com you may not get an email. Not sure of their exact features. Regardless who your site is with you can post it on Facebook just pop the link to your site in a Facebook post.

If its free you want then something like this is an option. However I would suggest getting hosting (most is quite cheap, few quid a month) a domain (web address few quid for a couple of years) and get Someone to install wordpress on it.

Sent from the official WCF app

Not sure about wix

i use tso host and they are very good for both hosting and the web builder they offer is good two

£5 per month for hosting for 6 website, just pay for the domains

or £12 per month for the sitebuilder, im building my latest site with the sitebuilder, the on page seo is straightforward to do and it has an easy blog post section, i would reccommend it.

www.carpetcleaningwakefield.co.uk is mine

the go cardless you just need to imbed a hyperlink to your page from an image, just google it, its straightforward

I just wouldn't mess about with website nowadays. I use @Dodger for my sites as he is good value and gets the results.

I can honestly say his sites have bought in 10's of thousands of pounds worth of work over the years.

My site landed me a £238 domestic job, every 8-10 weeks. A few months back.

I get anywhere between 2 - 10 calls a day now.

I just wouldn't mess about with website nowadays. I use @Dodger for my sites as he is good value and gets the results.
I can honestly say his sites have bought in 10's of thousands of pounds worth of work over the years.

My site landed me a £238 domestic job, every 8-10 weeks. A few months back

wow, i dont think there are any house that big up my way

i know a couple of local lads who have web sites & neither get much work from them & they're both bigger than me to be honest if i wasn't gonna go cardless i wouldn't bother, but i will contact dodger & see whats what

i will use your link for go cardless when i get it

It's in and out takes a good 4 hours non stop /emoticons/sad.png On my own mind!

if you want, send me their websites and i will have a look over them /emoticons/wink.png

You'll only get loads of work if your area is highly searched for the keywords you are targeting.

I would say though if you can afford it you may as well pay a pro to build and seo your site as it takes a while to learn and google is ever changing it's algorithms and a site really needs regular updates if your area is competitive.

Latest Posts

Back