Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello to one and all!!

Just thought I would introduce myself to you all.

I'm a window cleaner!

I've just packed in my job of 26 years and 3 months (pension, private medical ins, 12 months sick pay, 7 weeks hols, decent pay!!!) and gone full time on the windows

PHEW!!!!! BREATHE!!!!!!

That WAS NOT an easy decision but alas, it's one that I made.

I've bought a load of work, a van, a WFP set up and I've got a logo all ready to go.

So it's going to be great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Isn't it???

So far so good though. Loving the freedom of not having the big corporation management holding my life in their hands, they've had it for long enough and then some!!

So anyway, hello :)View attachment 5574

Hello @Peter Davenport and welcome to the forum, congrats on your decision I am certain you will not regret it, if you have purchased a load of work then you have a income from the off minus the outlay costs. Best advice I would give you is make sure window cleaning gets under your skin, have loads of energy to get out there do a fab job on what you have got and look to grow from the off, the best business to be in if you have drive I'd say!

Back