Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ok Youre A Window Cleaner

Me personally no. I think they just see as as window cleaners who can come & go. If he don't turn up we get another one.
Yep agree with this, we stopped doing a local pub and in 12 months we have cleaned it 3 times. Every time can you leave it, can you leave it.

We even reduced the price for £17 to £10 as business for him wasnt great and i did kinda feel sorry for him.

Then can you leave it, can you leave it.

We stopped calling for a few months, then he got another cleaner. He didnt think to ring or ask us. He sees us most days!

Yep agree with this, we stopped doing a local pub and in 12 months we have cleaned it 3 times. Every time can you leave it, can you leave it.
We even reduced the price for £17 to £10 as business for him wasnt great and i did kinda feel sorry for him.

Then can you leave it, can you leave it.

We stopped calling for a few months, then he got another cleaner. He didnt think to ring or ask us. He sees us most days!
maybe didnt have the guts to sack you some people are like that

Well my customers have real trust with me as a lot of them are rural and they don't want anyone on their property as things tend to go missing with strangers. They always chat and offer drinks etc. My town customers think I'm loaded when I collect at night in the car. Most people outside of work when they ask what I do wish they had never asked by the time I'm finished telling them, face to face I can talk anyone about window cleaning for hours /emoticons/biggrin.png

Most people outside of work when they ask what I do wish they had never asked by the time I'm finished telling them, face to face I can talk anyone about window cleaning for hours /emoticons/biggrin.png
I'm like that. I was explaining to a chap walking his dog today all about pure water. I'm cleaning his windows tomoz. I think he thought it was the only way he would get home. Worked though.

You sick puppies, guess the novelty hasn’t worn off yet /emoticons/biggrin.png
Nah not yet, I like seeing the dirt wash off, and then the customer and me stare at the clean windows and frames talking about how I did it for 5 minutes.I like strimming too, now that's sad!

Back