Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Baccs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Im convincing more and more people to pay like this, which is good.

I tell them how important it is to put there address is the reference yet they still dont do it! Ive lost count how many times I keep telling people, Yet they still wont do it. Ive had 8 payment go in to my bank between yesterday and today. Ive not got a clue who's paid.

Think its time to start collecting phone numbers, atleats I can call/text someone if I think they have/have not paid.

Lol yer that's not good when that happens. I put it in writing next to the the details on the invoice.

Lol yer that's not good when that happens. I put it in writing next to the the details on the invoice.
Ive done that too I even put a big circle round it when writing it out lol. You would think they would take notice

lmao annoying isn't it, i have my info on the card i leave it also says in red in - please include your address - but i've now go 20 payments in my little book who i've no idea who they're from

lmao annoying isn't it, i have my info on the card i leave it also says in red in - please include your address - but i've now go 20 payments in my little book who i've no idea who they're from
Its a pain in the ****, I just collect every ones phone number that pays this way, Then if they forget I can just call them. I probably should have done this to start with.

ive always had people put referene down for me /emoticons/tongue.png they never forget lol

Back