Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big big thank you to all you guys

SCOTT MITCHELL

Hi all,

I would like to thank all of you guys for all the help/advise/tips you have given me since august!

My previous employer went into administration in July. .leaving in the dumps, after I long think of what road to go down I thought 'window cleaning'

Great having "ocd" I thought I would give it a shot!

Been at it now 17 weeks, 160+ customers and a block of flats to do every month! All from local advertising/flyers and word of mouth!

I would say I've never been happier and it's all down to you guys..didn't have a clue about window cleaning 5 months ago!

Thanks again scott

Hi all,
I would like to thank all of you guys for all the help/advise/tips you have given me since august!

My previous employer went into administration in July. .leaving in the dumps, after I long think of what road to go down I thought 'window cleaning'

Great having "ocd" I thought I would give it a shot!

Been at it now 17 weeks, 160+ customers and a block of flats to do every month! All from local advertising/flyers and word of mouth!

I would say I've never been happier and it's all down to you guys..didn't have a clue about window cleaning 5 months ago!

Thanks again scott
Excellent work :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed it keeps going like this, I knew it would take time to build up, I couldn't of afforded to buy a round.

I knew it wasn't the best time of year to start up, but had no choice, with it been freezing temperatures outside now how do you all go about preventing van from freezing (cheapest option)?

Last question honestly.....what is the lowest temp you could possibly do wfp?

Thank you scott

Last question honestly.....what is the lowest temp you could possibly do wfp?

Thank you scott
When icicles form on the brush :confused:. It happened to me when using a Vikan brush, it was the only brush I had at the time.

Cheapest option is to wrap blankets etc around your gear in the van to keep frost at bay.

Myself I don't do wfp work if the temp goes and/or stays below freezing

Thank you for advice, will go buy so duvets, think it will be wise not working in zero deg conditions, slightly paranoid about leaving excess water on path etc to turn into ice, could end up getting a claim towards me

Latest Posts

Back