Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic 700l titan

WCF

Help Support WCF:

russ1980

Hi

ive just purchased a van with an ionics 700l titan with a Mains booster pump system installed. Originally I set out to just get a new van as I only do roofs, gutters and pressure washing. I usually wash down afterwards trad style. It was such a bargain I couldn’t say no. Now I can wash down with pure water hopefully it will be quicker and look more professional. My question is this. When I’ve gone to fill the system the pump sounds quite loud and it takes a long time to fill. Is this normal? Thankyou in advance

Hi

ive just purchased a van with an ionics 700l titan with a Mains booster pump system installed. Originally I set out to just get a new van as I only do roofs, gutters and pressure washing. I usually wash down afterwards trad style. It was such a bargain I couldn’t say no. Now I can wash down with pure water hopefully it will be quicker and look more professional. My question is this. When I’ve gone to fill the system the pump sounds quite loud and it takes a long time to fill. Is this normal? Thankyou in advance
My boost pump starts off loud but quietens down after a few minutes . To fill a 650 litre tank takes 5 half -6 hours from empty

Back