Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Netflix

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

im always on it watching mvoies for 5.99 a month

u geat month free trial before u pay aswell

any1 else use it ? its very good /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png

I used the trial. I now just browse there selection for free and got stream the film I want on another site for free.

Not sure if its still possible but you use to be able to give your password to 10 different people and they could all watch movies at the same time with one account.

yeah but some films that come out in the past year or so .... u cant watch all of them on stream.... only a few...

plus i prefer watchin it on a big wdiescreen hd tv instead of a laptop... and i cant be arsed conencting my laptop to my pc or watever u do lol

yeah but some films that come out in the past year or so .... u cant watch all of them on stream.... only a few...
plus i prefer watchin it on a big wdiescreen hd tv instead of a laptop... and i cant be arsed conencting my laptop to my pc or watever u do lol
You can watch all the new films, even the ones that are in cinema most are poor quality but sometimes you may get lucky and trhe dvd quality ones get leeked.

I can't put them here but I use 3 sites on laptop and another on android app. how soon can you get them, hmmm shall I watch the hobbit tonight lol

I can't put them here but I use 3 sites on laptop and another on android app. how soon can you get them' date=' hmmm shall I watch the hobbit tonight lol[/quote']tubeplus, movie2k, cucirca. Im not breaking any rules? If I am feel free to take em out.

Back