Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeege

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brad proctor

I've ordered a wagtail fliper to get some extra speed,but my mate got one and said found it hard to get used to.watched them on utube and looks great.has anybody else struggled at first with one?And did you get used to it?

I did tell you when you first talked about getting one that they take a while to get used to them. Best start with a normal squeegee.

I've ordered a wagtail fliper to get some extra speed,but my mate got one and said found it hard to get used to.watched them on utube and looks great.has anybody else struggled at first with one?And did you get used to it?
I think the more experienced window cleaner who has been using a fixed squeegy for many years, will find it harder to adjust their technique to use a Wagtail.

I've only been window cleaning 6/7 months, I use Unger squeegy's and my Wagtails with no problems at-all.....whereas, my workmates who've been window cleaning for years with fixed squeegy's, find it a lot harder to adjust their technique.

I use my Wagtails the most compared to my Ungers, but for me.... it's not all about speed, it's more about ease of use for me.

Back