Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Fan Jets?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kennygggkent

Transparent Window Cleaning
Hey Geezers!

I have some Gardiner fan jets that are playing up, I've had them for over a year so I guess I just need to change them, what are you guys using that you would recommend? I realise now that obviously you need very high pressure for them to work best but even with the highest pressure I was never happy with mine, advice please?

I'd say these are the best, however I've had some of the cheap plastic Gardiner ones in for ages they will break if you're unlucky and drop the pole but it's rare.

Hey Geezers!
I have some Gardiner fan jets that are playing up, I've had them for over a year so I guess I just need to change them, what are you guys using that you would recommend? I realise now that obviously you need very high pressure for them to work best but even with the highest pressure I was never happy with mine, advice please?
Ive had the same problem with the red gardiners sprays , had to Turn up Way more than with the one i use Now . dont know the size but its my 10 yr old brass fans ... Works everytime guaranteed ! :thumbsup:

Ive had the same problem with the red gardiners sprays , had to Turn up Way more than with the one i use Now . dont know the size but its my 10 yr old brass fans ... Works everytime guaranteed ! :thumbsup:
Do ya know where you got them from David k?

Do ya know where you got them from David k?
I Got Them from a danish retailer who is the only seller of gardiners in Our country as far as i know . Been wondering about drilling them up to penciljets , Then i have a 2 option pole , as i have the others mounted beside the originals . /emoticons/wink.png

Back