Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sunday...suffering

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shiny

Wow got the mother of all hangovers this morning. Went out last night 8 of us,found this pub playing 70/80s music all night...took us back to our youth, brilliant night well the bits that I can remember did....feel twice me age this morning though...heads banging

never learn...

I'm soon to hit 22 and I already won't touch more than 4 pints.

I had the worst hangover last year and I would rather die than have to endure another hangover.

I'm soon to hit 22 and I already won't touch more than 4 pints.
I had the worst hangover last year and I would rather die than have to endure another hangover.
yeh but some times...at any age....you kinda get carried away....you do feel more foolish as you get older..i have a rule no more whisky after ten....:hiding:

just waiting the return of the prodigal son,24 ,who wont be speaking much when he gets home.....but i am sure he had a good time....

Cnc just to clarify your after 10 rule is it:

after 10 am /pm

10 units

10 shots

...? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cnc just to clarify your after 10 rule is it:
after 10 am /pm

10 units

10 shots

...? lol

:)like it like it yep defo after 10pm and of course i dont drink until my work is over...sorta takes the stress away....hey i been very good lately...no beer at all and i too lazy to go and get some in ....i will have to do a mr taytay and start brewing my own!

my son recently had to tell me how he had downed 10, what ever they are called in clubs, as i was relating how one poor young kid died after downing 11....and he still isnt back yet...:eek:
its okay his mothers has a text...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow got the mother of all hangovers this morning. Went out last night 8 of us,found this pub playing 70/80s music all night...took us back to our youth, brilliant night well the bits that I can remember did....feel twice me age this morning though...heads bangingnever learn...
Definitely not going through that again tomorrow morning, quiet night in tonight... might just open a bottle of wine or 2 though...lol

Haha it always used to work for me but not now I ve got older. Used to go out Saturday night get absolutely bladdered and back in the pub for opening time Sunday....

Oh dear when I think back to my youth I don't know I am still here..lol

Haha it always used to work for me but not now I ve got older. Used to go out Saturday night get absolutely bladdered and back in the pub for opening time Sunday....Oh dear when I think back to my youth I don't know I am still here..lol

ditto.....always ******..and with the kids as well..still britains got talents on....yippeee......more dancing dogs etc.../emoticons/smile.png

Very true shiny. I still enjoy a drink now but was a real beer monster when I was younger......got into all kinds of scrapes!. Mind you, the mrs still lets me go on lads weekends abroad......I come back looking very tired and pasty lol

ditto.....always ******..and with the kids as well..still britains got talents on....yippeee......more dancing dogs etc.../emoticons/smile.png
So what alcholic delights do you have lined up for tonight cnc?

I have promised the mrs that i will mix her a cocktail later on......blackberry whisky, pimms, lemonade and ice......with a little umbrella!

Very true shiny. I still enjoy a drink now but was a real beer monster when I was younger......got into all kinds of scrapes!. Mind you, the mrs still lets me go on lads weekends abroad......I come back looking very tired and pasty lol
Weekends away abroad..now that sounds interesting..?

yeh abroad as in amsterdam....boys will be boys:devil:

Its either berlin or seville this time
Sounds good, might put that idea to me mates, does it cost an arm and a leg to get to say seville? or do you get a good discount

Back